PowerCycling PC Series
Tested to withstand more than 1,000,000 cycles
The PowerCycling PC Series is a thermoelectric cooler designed for thermal cycling between multiple temperature set points and is ideal for applications in healthcare among others, where fast temperature changes are required. The module is specially constructed to reduce the amount of stress induced on the TE elements during operation. This product line has been tested to withstand more than 1,000,000 cycles without degradation in performance. The thermoelectric coolers are assembled using Bismuth Telluride semiconductor material and thermally conductive Aluminum Oxide Ceramics.
- High thermal cycling capability
- Precise temperature control
- Reliable solid-state operation
- No sound or vibration
- TA - Lapped / Lapped
- TB - Lapped / Lapped
- RT - RTV
* If the thermoelectric cooler with your required finishing and sealing options is not available from the list below, use either the Request Quote button or Contact a Thermal Expert button for ordering options.
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.