Heat exchanger for medical equipment and analytical instruments
Designed for medical diagnostic equipment and analytical instrumentation, the Tunnel Series of thermoelectric cooler assemblies utilize a patented, high-performance cross flow technology that maximizes heat transfer when pulling air through a heat exchanger. It offers dependable, compact performance by cooling objects via convection. The heat pumping action is generated by thermoelectric modules, which are custom designed to achieve a high coefficient of performance (COP) to minimize power consumption. The number of airflow paths required to operate is reduced when compared to traditional impingement flow thermoelectric cooler assemblies. The smaller form factor Tunnel Series offers cooling capacities exceeding 100 watts to support a wider range of cooling applications including analytical and medical instrumentation. Available in standard and custom configurations (MOQ applies), this product series is offered in two heat transfer mechanism configurations, air-to-air and direct-to-air.
- Thermoelectric Coolers and Assemblies for Medical Applications
- Liquid Cooling Options for PET and SPECT Scanners
- Peltier Cooling for Refrigerated Centrifuges
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Thermal Management Solutions for Beverage Cooling
- Heating and Cooling for Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Compact design
- Precise temperature control
- Reliable solid-state operation
- DC operation
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal Systems and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.