Outdoor Cooler Series
Thermal management for electronic cabinets and kiosks
The Outdoor Cooler Series is a ruggedized air-to-air thermoelectric cooler assembly which uses impingement flow to transfer heat in electronic cabinets. The assemblies run on open loop at either 24 or 48 VDC operation and they offer dependable, compact performance by cooling objects via convection and cooling capacity ranges from 100 to 250 Watts. Heat is absorbed and dissipated through high density heat exchangers equipped with air ducted shrouds and brand name fans. The heat pumping action occurs from custom designed thermoelectric cooler modules that achieve a high coefficient of performance (COP) to minimize power consumption.
This product series has been designed to pass rigorous Telcordia test requirements conducted by our customers, such as earthquake resistance, salt fog, wind-driven rain, high temperature exposure and dust contaminants. This is due to the selection of world class components such as brand fans with the highest degree of environmental protection and lifetime guaranteed waterproof connectors, heavy duty anodization on the high-density heat sinks, overheat protection, and double environmental seals for the thermoelectric modules.
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +55°C
- Meets Telcordia requirements
- Environmentally friendly solid-state operation
- No compressor or CFC refrigerants
- Optional bi-polar thermostatic control
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal Systems and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.